Job Title: Janitor
Reports To: Service Manager (Truck Shop)
Hours of Work: Varies
- Cleaning of shop floors, break room, rest room and Elite Support spot check rotation of Customer Lounge if needed. (Importance 35%/Time Spent 45%)
- Drain pans. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 10%)
- Trash removal from recepticles. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 10%)
- Palletize used truck parts and recycle scrap parts. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 10%)
- Safety checks on fire extinguishers and tow motors. (Importance 15%/Time Spent 5%)
- All other duties as assigned: Manage shop supplies: hand soaps, floor degreasers, paper products, torch oxygen/acetylene/propane, nitrogen, etc.; Light maintenance as needed. (Importance 20%/Time Spent 20%)
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Class-A CDL preferred but not required.
- Ability to climb into the cab of a truck. Ability to walk up and down stairs. Ability to bend, crouch, and lift up to 50 lb.
- Possess good time management, ability to prioritize, attention to detail, and basic computer skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.