LANDSCAPE DESIGNER WITH DESIGN/BUILD SALES
Structured work environment that fosters team work and personal development.
Looking for a self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds client
Position requires working experience with CAD (Dynascape) and MS Office; a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture related Landscape Design Degree; and at least 3 to 5 years of successful sales in the landscape business.
- Design and sell residential and commercial landscape projects
- Ability to up-sell
- Responsible for creating work estimates
- Presenting and translating design concepts through all phases of design- start to finish
- Conduct site evaluations to obtain measurements and client’s needs
- Establish and maintain client relationships and continually increase sales
- Capable of performing all aspects of the sales cycle
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and follow-up skills
- Goal-oriented to generate measurable objectives
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Have exceptional sales ability and can effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to clients and field supervisors. Highly motivated candidate that is self-managed yet flexible enough to be a team player within the company.
Competitive base salary plus commission.
Unlimited commission potential.
Healthcare benefits and profit sharing.