- Responsible for making sure rental orders are pulled, packed and labeled correctly and double checked
- Oversee counting in of returns and reporting anything not returned.
- Oversee the loading of customer orders.
- Become familiar with the cleaning, maintaining, and operating of all service equipment CCR rents
- Look at outgoing orders weekly report and informing linen or dish department when a certain number of items need to be turned around.
- Assist manager with the delegation of daily workload
- Fill in other positions when necessary for smooth operation of the business.
- Travel offsite for event setups and serve as team leader.
- Oversee the daily cleaning of offices, restrooms, breakroom, and showroom.
Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience in managing employees and/or with food service preparation equipment is helpful.
- Must be able to work on your own as well as with others.
- Pay attention to details.
- Regularly and repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have the physical stamina to be on your feet all day.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Have the ability to fill out paperwork accurately.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be approved by our insurance carrier.
- Have high standards and take pride in your work, which will be reflected in the quality of the product you are putting out to rent.
- Must pass company background check and drug screen.
- Working Conditions:
Most work will be indoors with general warehouse conditions which are not heated or air-conditioned. Most mechanical equipment used (flatwork ironers, laundry, and dishwashing machines) are electrical and may be gas fired. There is exposure to detergents, bleaches and cleaning chemicals.
Nature of Work:
There is a high degree of lifting and a significant degree of standing, walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. This employee must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- A full-time employee will work a minimum of 40 hours per work week.
- Schedule varies daily between 7:00 am-5: 30 pm
- Must be available as needed for after-hours setups.
This job description is a general overview of the tasks required of the linen and dish department supervisor. This document is not meant to be an offer of employment or a contract but a guide to assist the applicant. In addition to what is listed in this job description, an employee is expected to perform any other task (legal and safe) that will assist Canton Chair Rental in serving our customers. Canton Chair Rental is a full-service party and event equipment rental company. Our slogan is “At Canton Chair Rental, We Don’t Just Rent Tables and Chairs, We Rent Events!” We are here to satisfy the needs and demands of our customers by providing clean rental equipment in good working condition in a timely and professional manner.