HealthMarkets Insurance Agency is one of the largest independent health insurance agencies in the United States and is licensed to market and sell health insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. We distribute health, Medicare, life and supplemental insurance products from more than 200 insurance companies with thousands of plans available nationwide to individuals and families, seniors, small business owners and their employees. We are currently seeking self-motivated, driven and compassionate individuals seeking to develop their own business with Health Markets Insurance while helping customers find the best insurance for their needs. If you're looking for opportunity, we're looking for you!
Job Description: Life/Health Insurance Sales Representative
As a HealthMarkets Insurance Sales Representative, you’ll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line product portfolio provides an increased ability to cross-sell.
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirt to run your own small business
- Ability to communicate well and earn people’s trust
- Time management
- Phone skills
- Strong ethical principles
We offer our Representatives:
- The means to achieve career objectives and personal goals
- Unlimited income potential through self-employment
- Upward mobility with management potential
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Commissions and renewals
- Cash bonuses and incentives
- Trips and recognition
- Equity opportunities!