Kimble Companies is growing, and we are looking for an experienced loader/baler for our Twinsburg Recycling Center.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Considerable knowledge of heavy-equipment operating principles. Ability to drive and operate the equipment under varying working conditions.
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and potential exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Physical Work Activities and Exposure:
Operators must have good eyesight and better than average coordination in order to operate both hand and foot levers simultaneously. They must have good judgment in order to perform complicated tasks and must be able to work closely with other crafts without constant supervision. Skilled operators are constantly alert and observant of their surroundings.
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme heat, near moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, dust and asphalt.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Frequent sitting, talking or hearing.
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Walk short distances, sometimes over uneven terrain.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Apply online or come see us in person today!
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087