Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for providing tailored logistical solutions to the customer throughout the fuels delivery process.
- Service the Customers' requests and needs and communicate effectively between all relevant parties.
- Manage customer orders process by verifying orders transferred directly into KAG's system through Horizon/TMW and Fuel Quest or by manually creating orders based on the specifics provided by the customer. Send orders to carriers and adjust when necessary.
- Monitor loads through use of internal reporting systems and communication with the carriers and customers to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Proactively identify and reactively facilitate operational solutions to prevent potential problems, including retains, run outs, and accidents to ensure the customer is fueled & operational, safely and efficiently.
- Continually analyze carrier performance, including timeliness of delivery and volume of incidents to determine carrier effectiveness and productivity. Inform manager of issues and concerns related to carrier performance.
- Verify customer inventory levels to prevent run outs and retains.
- Perform detailed analytical reporting to create scorecards measuring on-time percentage, number of incidents, and progress towards expected annual gallons.
- Provide customer service support back-up for other coordinators to reduce the number of call transfers.
- Assist with invoicing and payments to customers and/or carriers when needed.
- Review and improve Logistics processes and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Understanding of basic computer skills using email and web-based computer systems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected byapplicable federal, state or local law.