Green Lines Transportation, Inc. is now hiring for an
Asset-Based, 3rd Party Logistics Manager
- Manage Terminal site and all operations within the local terminal
- Coordinate daily outbound truck availability
- Coordinate sales orders to truckloads, create bill of ladings working directly with inside sales group/plant personnel at Metals USA Wooster achieving JIT delivery.
- Direct and supervise staff: Train and develop personnel accordingly
- Oversee and direct third party logistics activities.
- Monitor truck maintenance
- Assure compliance with all related governmental regulations (DOT, OSHA etc.)
- Conduct new employee orientation. Assure compliance with required testing and licensure regulations
- Prepare all required company and regulatory documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of trucking industry: logistics, driver recruitment.
- Knowledge of all related governmental regulations ( DOT)
- General business knowledge: steel service center logistics experience preferred..
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills
- Possess sales and customer service skills- ensuring customer relations
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office; related logistics/transportation software packages
- Communication skills including training skills.
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits, Low weekly premiums, low deductible
- Vision (VSP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-Term Disability
- 401K with Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Vacation time based on experience
- Annual bonus
- Salary position, 60k annually.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to Apply Now Button or visit our website to learn more about Green Lines Transportation Inc. at www.greenlines.net