A thriving Solon company is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effectively and efficiently troubleshoot and repair production machinery and equipment
• Perform preventive maintenance utilizing current best practices
• Work with CMMS and other systems maintaining accurate documentation records
• Work with others providing on-the-job training and assistance as required
• Proactively drive continual improvement through appropriate actions or feedback
• Perform facility maintenance tasks as needed
• Perform electrical repairs as needed
• Assist in identifying and purchasing supplies, equipment, and materials necessary to complete projects
• Communicate effectively with employees in a timely fashion. Advise appropriate supervision of equipment functionality issues
• Coordinate and manage contractor work, ensuring adherence to plant safety requirements as well as project execution
• Perform other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Superb customer service skills
• Prior experience using Preventative Maintenance (PM) Management Software
• Possess technical knowledge of maintenance and operations functions
• Ability to work with simple machine control systems (relay logic, plc, inverter and servo motor controls)
• Ability to accurately interpret electrical schematics with a solid understanding of electrical principles
• Able to use hand and portable powered maintenance tools, and operate machine tools drill press, grinder, electric meters and cut-off saw and can even fabricate limited quantities of parts
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal forms
• Ability to manage priorities & work schedule to consistently meet deadlines with excellent organization skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software - Excel, Word, etc
• Proficient in the reading, writing and speaking of English language and communicate effectively
• Able to follow safety practices and recognize hazards
• Ideal candidate will be flexible to work overtime, weekends and 2nd shift as needed
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to lift or move 50 lbs. Ability to bend, stoop, lift stand and walk intra- and interdepartmentally as needed; dexterity for manipulating work materials; repetitive motion; proficiency in the reading, writing and speaking of the English language. Work environment requires use of safety goggles, gloves, steel-toed shoes, hairnets/beard nets, and smocks. Ability to respond to safety signals, such as those generated by forklifts.
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Mon through Friday 8a-4pm.
Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 500 W Aurora Rd Ste 130 Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions.