A Streetsboro Company is seeking a Maintenance Tech for a 4 month assignment.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining production and plant assets, performing building and equipment maintenance, repair and improvements and fabricating new machine parts as needed, all while working in a safe and timely manner. Additionally, the Maintenance Mechanic will review machine productivity, determine causes for downtime and suggest improvements and corrections, as well as develop new ways to improve functionality and efficiency. The Maintenance Mechanic will also recommend tools and equipment purchase, as necessary.
• High school diploma or GED. A college or technical degree in industrial maintenance is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years experience with hand and welding tools.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems including solid state motor drives, overhead traveling cranes, propane forklifts, hydraulic circuits and programmable logic controllers.
• Any machine, safety, or other related manufacturing certifications is a plus.
• Manufacturing experience, and proven training or experience operating specific equipment and motor vehicles.
• Knowledge of operations efficiency and division equipment, as well as the use of basic math skills and use of precision instruments.
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Mon and Wed 9am-2pm.
Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 500 W Aurora Rd Ste 130 Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions.