OMNI Orthopaedics continues to grow and expand in our services and in serving our community. With more than thirty years experience providing orthopaedic care to the Stark County area, our physicians offer evaluation and patient-centered treatment of orthopaedic conditions for people of all ages. From evaluation to rehabilitation, come and join our team and start your career with us!!
JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXCELLENCE!!!
Qualified candidates must be experienced in the following:
- Insurance Registration
- Patient Registration
- Patient Check Out
- Payment Posting
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Account review
This position also requires:
- Medical Office Experience Required
- Experience in EMR/ Medent Preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Successful Background Check
- Outstanding work ethic
- Reliable transportation as needed for satellite facilities
- Hours M-F 8:15-5:15
- A caring and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary & benefits packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Friendly staff
If you meet these qualifications, you could be a valuable asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
Applications accepted via StarkJobs or U.S. Mail
NO TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4760 Belpar Street NW
Canton, OH 44718