Kimble Companies is growing and we are in need of Maintenance helper for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. We are looking for an energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment and the ability to think outside the box for solutions. This position supervises the daily maintenance activities of the recycling center while ensuring operating procedures and excellent work standards are being met.
• Ensure maximum productivity and establish productivity improvement goals are met where needed.
• Interact with employees and Line leader to ensure efficiencies on the line and the transfer station
• Assist the Maintenance supervisor with planning in the maintenance of the plant including repair and installation of all electronic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
• Maintain listing of repairs for all equipment requiring service.
• Maintain equipment, minimizing downtime and assuring safe operating condition for the waste disposal and recycling business units.
• Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and implements effective repair. Performs duties of other shop personnel as required.
• Oversee parts usage and replacement. Monitor status of parts orders for repairs and special projects.
• Strong follow through on programs to repair and maintain all equipment.
Mechanically inclined and have a knowledge of OSHA, and other related state and federal regulations.
Prior work experience:
• Previous Shop experience or Manufacturing experience
• Previous recycling experience or related industry work a plus
• Previous production manufacturing experience a plus
• • Prefer proficiency in Welding & Fabricating
• Mechanical, electronic, hydraulic and powered industrial vehicle work
• Prefer experience in OSHA and DOT
Apply in person at 8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH or submit a resume
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.