Hess Print Solutions, a leading commercial printer located in Kent, Ohio, is currently hiring for a Maintenance Lead Technician. We offer Competitive Wages, 401(k), Medical, Dental and Vision benefits; company paid Group Term Life and Short Term Disability Insurance as well as paid holidays and vacations.
In addition to completing repairs and projects as needed, you will be responsible for coordinating the daily activities that are required to complete the repairs, PMs, and projects on all the production equipment and facility. Other responsibilities includes but not limited to…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete repairs and projects as needed while attending to the Lead person’s responsibilities.
- Coordinate the daily activities that are required to complete the repairs, PM’s and projects on the production equipment for the other members on the crew.
- Provide information between shifts.
- Make necessary telephone calls as needed.
- Provide an atmosphere that fosters the Maintenance Work Guidelines for all the repairs and projects.
- Assist with weekend breakdowns, repairs and installations.
- Provide coverage for the department for the Sr. Maintenance or the Manager in their plant absence.
- Monitor and maintain the organization of the parts storage areas.
- Assist in providing correct part numbers and ordering information as needed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in maintaining the PM Program.
- Be the coordinator for major repairs and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess Technical Skills to complete both Mechanical and Electrical repairs on all the equipment in the facility.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staffing to coordinate the completion of work as needed through the skills and talents of all the Maintenance Technicians.
- 5 to 7 years of experience providing maintenance support in a production environment.
- Ability to read both Mechanical and Electrical Drawings.
- Ability to 12 hour shifts and Overtime as needed.
- Manage personal workload in a busy environment with conflicting demands, working effectively as a member of a team.