Kimble Companies is growing, and we are looking for a maintenance helper in our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. We are looking for an energetic, upbeat, and enthusiastic individual with previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment and the ability to think outside the box for solutions. This person supervises the daily maintenance activities of the recycling center while ensuring operating procedures and excellent work standards are being met.
• Ensure maximum productivity and improvement goals are met where needed.
• Interact with employees to ensure efficiencies on the line and in the transfer station.
• Assist the maintenance supervisor with planning of maintenance in the plant, including repair and installation of all electronic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment.
• Maintain listing of repairs for all equipment requiring service.
• Maintain equipment, minimizing downtime and assuring safe operating condition for the waste disposal and recycling business units.
• Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and implement effective repair. Perform duties of other shop personnel as required.
• Oversee parts usage and replacement. Monitor status of parts orders for repairs and special projects.
Mechanically inclined and have a knowledge of OSHA, and other related state and federal regulations.
Prior work experience:
• Previous shop or manufacturing experience
• Previous recycling experience or related industry work a plus
• Previous production manufacturing experience a plus
• Prefer proficiency in Welding & Fabricating
• Mechanical, electronic, hydraulic and powered industrial vehicle work
• Prefer experience in OSHA and DOT
Please apply in person at 8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH or submit a resume!
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.