Hartville Kitchen is seeking a talented highly diversified maintenance technician whose responsibilities would be to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all facilities for Hartville Kitchen, Inc. and HRM Enterprises, Inc. according to safety codes. This involves the skill set to maintain plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning, ventilation systems, commercial appliances and hydraulic production equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Read and Interpret equipment manuals.
- HVAC Certification would be a plus but experience in those areas would be considered.
- Plumbing - the ability to do maintenance and installation.
- Electrical - the ability to read electrical schematics to perform regular maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment.
- Building Maintenance - Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties. The knowledge of building construction, materials, methods and tools involved in making minor building repairs.
- Restaurant Equipment - Performs regular maintenance on all restaurant equipment such as ovens, coolers, freezers, ice cream machines and deep fryers. Inspects, operates, tests and diagnoses any malfunctions.
- Salad Dressing Production Equipment - Performs regular maintenance on salad dressing production equipment. Inspects, operates, tests and diagnoses malfunctions.
- Experience in the food industry a plus.
Education: HIgh School Graduate fo General Education Degree (GED), Maintenance Technician Vocational Training preferred or equivelent experience.
Experience: 3 - 5 years as a maintenance technician.
Certifications: EPA Certification a plus.
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Computer skills with the capability of managing email, internet searches, and online ordering.
- Visualization - The ability to imagine how something will look after is is moved around or when its part are moved or rearranged.
- Ability to in English read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to in English write simple sentences.
- Knowledge of algebra, geometry, and their applications.
Please apply in person at the Hartville Kitchen office.