Are you a motivated, focused and eager person looking for something that’s never “just a job?” Then we want you to join our MILLENNIUM WAREHOUSE Plant Team located on MASSILLON, Ohio! Here are a few reasons to consider Shearer's Snacks:
- Be a part of a company experiencing exciting growth
- Experience company-wide spirit of teamwork and support
- Have immediate impact in your role
- Be an integral part of producing the snacks America loves
- Feel like your contribution matters
The Millennium Plant Warehouse Team Member will be responsible for shipping and receiving activities such as building pallets, performing physical labor while engaged in loading/unloading functions, forklift operation, moving pallets to and from the production area with manually operated pallet jacks, as well as all other duties as assigned. The team member will be expected to keep the work area clean at all times at a level consistent with the high standards of food manufacturing
Shift Available: Blue Night Shift 7pm-7am; 2-2-3 schedule
Qualifications (Education) and/or Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Language Skills: Must be able to read, understand and effectively communicate to team members in immediate area.
- Mathematical Skills: Applicant must possess good mathematical skills.
- Leadership: Must be honest, dependable, punctual, and trustworthy.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out written or oral instructions.
- Flexibility: Must be available for pre-shift meetings when applicable and able to work weekends, holidays and overtime when needed.
Physical Demands: The Warehouse Team Member is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The team member must regularly lift and /or move up to 50+ pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. Team Members must be able to be on their feet for twelve (12+) hours, to keep up with a fast, repetitious pace and to do repetitious lifting.
A Few Other Benefits to Contributing as a Part of Our Team
All Shearer’s Snacks team members receive a competitive and comprehensive benefits package following a 90 day introduction period, including things like medical, prescription, dental, vision, group life and disability, 401(k) and company match, and a commitment to wellness.
A Little More About Us…
Shearer's Snacks is the largest producer of private label salty snacks, crackers and cookies in North America and the largest producer of kettle cooked potato chips in the world. Based in Massillon, Ohio, Shearer's operates eleven state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Ohio, Iowa, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Texas, Oregon, Arkansas, Virginia and Canada and received the snack food industry's highest sustainability award for environmental responsibility.
EEO/DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status