Day Star Staffing, LLC.
Day Star Staffing employs over 3,000 people yearly across seven different states. We are former educators, friends and family with a mission: to operate a staffing and recruiting company motivated by more than just the bottom line – we want to make a real difference. And we do that by treating job seekers and clients like a member of our team. We treat people like people, not like numbers. Day Star Staffing specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire openings in the light industrial and clerical fields.
At Day Star, we have a client-based approach. We tailor everything specific to the client. Our job seekers benefit too. By having great relationships with our clients, we can provide better opportunities for candidates across Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Illinois.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory
- Handling, transporting, delivering supplies and materials
- Oversee process of moving and distributing materials
- 1st shift – Monday through Friday – 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM /$11.30/HR
- 3rd shift – Sunday through Thursday 7:30 AM – 6:00 AM / $12.05/HR
- Quick temp to hire
- $500 to $700 monthly bonuses upon being hired in
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- No felonies
- Stable job history
- Strength and stamina to pick up and move heavy objects
- Skill in operating forklift or other basic material handling equipment
To view other openings please check out Jobs.DayStarStaffing.com
Job Type: Full-time