For over a half a century, The Brewer-Garrett Company has been delivering award winning commercial energy efficiency services to meet our clients' energy, process, and building service’s needs.
Through our People, Programs & Technologies, we have developed proven industry solutions to be the benchmark in customer satisfaction for the Building Services & Energy Industries.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will work with a team to create and design commercial HVAC installation and construction projects.
- Initiate conceptual design subject to review and approval of the Mechanical Engineering and Construction Manager or develop the design concepts originated by the Mechanical Engineering Manager.
- Projects assigned are generally larger and more complex in nature
- Must have the ability to identify and provide solutions to complex design problems
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have HVAC experience
If you are quality driven, able to develop accurate preliminary design solutions for prospective complex projects within an expedited time frame and interact with clients and maintain client relationships throughout the course of a project.
We offer competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, exercise facilities, and a great place to work!
We are a EOE and Drug Free Workplace.