3 evenings a week from 4:30pm to 9:45pm. Looking at M,W,W or Tu,We,Th.
Member Services Staff provides members and prospective members with information and assistance as it relates to membership, programs and other YMCA services. Individual is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to YMCA members, program participants, and guests.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provides members with exceptional customer service and promotes YMCA membership and programs.
- Provides information and assistance related to membership rates, programs, services, scholarships and other YMCA amenities.
- Prepares member records and issues Membership ID cards and handles all registration/enrollment transactions.
- Answer phones and performs other assignments as needed in appropriate and efficient manner.
- Provides informative tours to prospective members.
- Greet members and customers in a friendly manner.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Have some prior experience in customer service/member relations.
- Computer savvy. Internet, MS Word, Outlook, etc. (any experience with Daxko Operations would be a huge plus).
- Previous cash handling and sales experience needed.
- Administrative skills a must (produce word processed documents, experience in general office procedures, & experience in the use of all office equipment).
Compensation: Based on experience, education, & skills brought. $8.70+ per hour (30 day review). Free adult YMCA membership, employee discount on programs for you and your kids.
Available Evenings &/or Weekends
This job is typically referred to as working at the Y's "Front Desk"