The essential function of the EMT is to provide occupational health services (first-aid/emergency, injury & illness management and follow-up care) to employees by adhering to and maintaining medical programs and policies/procedures. Responsible for medical functions at the site level and will support functional objectives within the framework of Fresh Mark, Inc.’s corporate philosophy.
· Provide first aid treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. Determine the need for referral to outside health care agencies.
· Maintain recordkeeping and reporting requirements (accident forms, medical care notes, workers compensation, etc.) and confidentiality of employee health records.
· Conduct filing, data entry, etc. duties as instructed
· Maintain a presence on the plant floor and in 2nd shift production meetings communicating and helping educate employees on industrial health and safety.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Position in on 2nd shift with the hours of 3:30pm – 12:00am.