- Full Time, Day Shift
- Overtime Available!
Due to our exciting growth, Combi Packaging has multiple openings for skilled electro-mechanical assemblers at our brand new facility in North Canton!
- Saturday, July 21st
- 6299 Dressler Rd NW
- N. Canton, OH 44720
Come prepared with your resume and dress professionally.
Managers will be conducting on the spot interviews.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mechanical assembly and wiring of electronic/robotic control systems for packaging equipment per designs provided by Engineering
- Documentation and tracking of components for individual projects per the BOMs
- Collaborate with engineering to troubleshoot any design issues during assembly
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field, orequivalent relevant experience
- High school diploma or GED required; additional schooling or training in electrical or mechanical fields is preferred (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology, Equipment or Automotive Mechanical, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, engineering drawings, and schematics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant mechanical experience preferred
- Knowledge of PLC and/or robotics controls is preferred