SUMMARY: Operations Reporting Clerk is responsible for providing data entry, administrative, and clerical support to the Operations Reporting Team to include but not limited to labor entry, file maintenance, and material movement between ERP systems.
This job description does not describe all activities, duties, responsibilities or physical demands that are required of the employee for this job. Likewise, the work environment described is merely representative. Duties, responsibilities, activities, physical demands and work environment may change at any time, with or without notice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the collection, entry, and filing of labor reporting time sheets and job closing reports.
- Conduct audits, and question missing and inaccurate information before proceeding with entry.
- Notify supervisor/manager of reoccurring reporting issues.
- Audit sub assembly and stock travelers for reporting accuracy and correct discrepancies.
- Keep personal and common work areas clean and organized.
- Awareness and understand of the proper inventory transactions to complete material change requests.
- File maintenance.
- Cross train with other team members to fill in as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain records for material traceability
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Reporting Manager.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND PROFICIENCIES: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required for this position. In addition, one or more years’ administrative experience with a manufacturing facility. The candidate must have excellent reasoning skills, be detail oriented, accurate, and complete assignments on time with little supervision. Must take initiative and be a self-starter. Demonstrated experience in the utilization of communication skills, strong planning and project management skills. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, QuickBooks, and the willingness to learn other software packages as required. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field is preferred.
WORK ENVIROMENT: While performing the essential duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, and airborne particles. Sometimes the employee is required to work in high and precarious places, and the noise level in the work environment is usually extremely loud. The work environment requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The employee will be required to exercise care and attention to safety rules and standards.
EEO STATEMENT: OGI is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.