The Operations Support Coordinator ensures timely track and trace of all FedEx Supply Chain orders, in addition to introductory set up of new carriers within an assigned region.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Monitor Load Planning Boards for covered loads
- Communicate with carriers for timely load status updates
- Provide accurate data entry into TMS system for all load status updates
- Communicate updates and/or service failures to Sales Account Manager and/or Regional Operations Coordinator
- Send carrier packets to prospective new carriers
- Set up carriers in the TMS within required guidelines
- Enforce compliance with company policies and SOP’s.
- Participate in meetings and/or group discussions.
You might be a great fit if….
- High School Diploma or GED required and 1 year experience in TL and LTL Transportation preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple computer systems.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.