15 Part Time Call Center Positions!
Customer Service Experience Required
Must Pass Background/Drug Test
Hours will be: 8a-12p and 9a-1p. Will include weekends and holidays as business needs dictate. Training is from 9a-5:30pm M-F and will last for approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Respond to and assist customers who communicate via e-mail or telephone with service problems and requests
- Responsible for accurately relaying customer needs to appropriate field management and technical associates
- Respond to and assist internal customers who use e-mail or telephone to retrieve new service information, input service
information into the database for historical purposes, relay system messages, and perform customer service related
- Respond to customer network operation centers that use Auto-dispatch Systems. Provide for appropriate
acknowledgment of call by accurate coding
- Provide proper handling of customer dissatisfaction issues and escalation of urgent service needs via message to
appropriate personnel or transferring caller
- Call customer sites in attempt to locate service engineers working out of pager range. Monitor outstanding pages to
ensure customer service engineers are notified of urgent calls
- Perform quality audits as required
- Perform on-the-job training as required
- Participate in meeting group service objectives of a 24-hour/7 day call center through contribution to capacity
- Place after hours part orders
- Perform other functions as required for the successful operation of the organization
- HS Diploma/GED
- 6 months or less
- Personal Computer, Windows Software
- Assignments require some investigation and some independent judgment
Training is 3-4 weeks long from 9am-5:30pm M-F. After training, workers will move to their specific shifts. Location: Uniontown, OH 44720.