Kimble Company is looking for a Parts Clerk for our Dover location. This position will interact with the Parts, Purchasing, and Maintenance departments as well as other staff routinely. The ideal candidate will have previous parts, inventory, and purchasing experience in a shop environment.
This position will perform storeroom and inventory related duties proficiently and accurately.
- Receive, store, and pull parts for mechanics and others as needed.
- Document and count material, monitor and replenish inventory.
- Enter data into computer system and issue purchase orders as assigned.
- Control material and equipment spare parts.
- Document, package, and ship return parts.
- Maintain orderly parts storage areas, clean floors, shelving, bins, aisle ways, and work areas in both the storeroom and warehouse.
- Log and issue shop tools, assemble, modify and label storage racks, bins, and cabinets.
- Build and assemble hoses: hydraulic, air, suction, and discharge
- Parts Counter Clerk has some latitude for independent action within established guidelines but is supervised by designated management personnel.
This position requires basic computer and math skills. We prefer someone who already has a forklift certification, but are willing to look at individuals who have the ability to get the certification. High School diploma or GED required.
All candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment (post-offer) drug and alcohol screen and background check.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.