Founded in 1994, GEM Edwards Pharmacy is closed-door pharmacy servicing prescribers with both customized medications and manufacturer available medications.
We now seek an enthusiastic Pharmacist to join our rapidly growing team of patient first professionals.
- Compound medications, fill and label prescriptions, pre-package bulk medications.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assist in managing the drug inventory.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy (BS) or Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- Maintain and keep current License to practice as a Registered Pharmacist in the State of Ohio
Requirements for immediate consideration include:
- Compounding or lab experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent math skills essential.
- Must be able to use proprietary software, barcode scanners, and other compounding devices.
- Excellent telephone, customer service and computer skills with a desire to always represent the department in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possess an elevated level of product knowledge.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an eye for efficiencies.
This is a full time exempt position; the work schedule is Monday through Friday, hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:15-5:00 with the ability to work later if necessary.
We offer a generous compensation program and pleasant work environment. Medical, Life, STD & LTD insurances Employer provided. A Savings & Investment (401k) Plan and other voluntary choice benefits also available.
Interested in joining an organization that will recognize and reward your efforts? Then forward your resume’ with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.