Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an exceptional employment package and fostering a supportive culture and a pleasant working environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced Production Control Expeditor with the following qualifications:
- Ensure that open shop orders or purchase orders are completed by required dates according to the customer order requirements
- Manage short lead time shop orders or purchase orders, expediting delivery as required
- Help to establish and review priority among open orders to optimize the production schedule
- Provide the Production Control Team with daily updates for past due and short lead orders
- Escalate material issues to upper management in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Purchasing Department contacting suppliers by phone, e-mail or face to face as required.
- Track material movement on software/data entry equipment according to production schedules
- Manage production routers and update as required
- Ensure shipments to and from outside process suppliers are completed in a timely manner
- Minimum two years of experience in manufacturing, preferably in a job shop environment where fabrication, machining, and assembly operations are performed.
- Must be able to read blueprints, including complex machined parts and large machine assembly drawings.
- Basic knowledge of “outside processing” including but not limited to heat treating, plating, and grinding.
- Quality experience including an understanding of basic inspection methods and the ability to accurately communicate details of a non-conformance and any proposed corrective action
- Helpful to have MRP/ERP experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and attention to detail. This position requires the ability to perform very accurate work under frequent deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to spend majority of time standing and walking
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
Interested persons should mail resume in complete confidence to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Avenue, Salem, OH 44460, Attention: HR Manager or visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted