United Architectural Metals and United Glass & Panel Systems, Inc. are seeking qualified applicants for full-time Project Coordinator position dedicated to developing and supporting exterior façade and building envelope systems.
We believe our team of professionals are responsible for the growth and advancement within our market to becoming the premier glazing and envelope contractor. Experience, knowledge, passion and commitment to excellence in service are key to our success – we are looking to build and strengthen our team with new candidates that share the same resolve!
Candidate should possess excellent verbal/written communication skills and management/organizational qualities in a team-oriented working environment. Applicant must be self-motivated and adept at multi-tasking with proper time management skills.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate effectively with team members, clients, architects & engineers within Traditional Project Delivery Methods, Design Assist and Integrated Project Delivery arena toward healthy and constructible envelope designs that meet project expectations.
- Assist with developing, managing and executing project estimate within budget.
- Manage project documents including: Submittals, RFI’s, Cost Tracking, Daily Activities and Closeouts.
- Support Project Managers toward execution of the project scope as planned, budgeted and scheduled.
- Coordinate overall project scope-specific schedule of activities and durations.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, manufacturers and project partners to ensure efficient performance and project deliverables.
- Create and Process company Purchase Orders.
- Maintain professional and positive relationship with internal and extended project team members.
- Facilitate field activity coordination with established project guidelines and quality control/assurance measures.
- Proficient with the following Software:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Adobe Suite/Acrobat and/or Bluebeam Revu
- Autodesk Revit
- Scheduling Software (Gantt, Primavera, MS Project)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of exterior building and façade systems
- Familiar with Lean methods of project delivery
- Adept at navigating and interpreting architectural blueprints and specifications
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org