We are a medium sized manufacturing company of dairy products in Canton, Ohio. We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for an individual in our quality department.
Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
Auditing and enforcement of Good Manufacturing Practices of personnel and processing environment.
- 100% Inspection(objective and sensory) of incoming ingredients, packaging, and finshed products.
- Aseptic sampling of incoming ingredients, packaging, and finished products.
- Verification of compliance to standard operating procedures and assists operations in enforcement of standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring of process settings, material usage, and product weights.
- Verification of compliance to food safety, customer expectation, product specifications, and regulatory requirements.
- Preoperational inspection of processing equipment and environment.
- Measuring and recording product temperatures.
- Communicating evaluation results with operators and supervisors and follow up.
- Keeping detailed records and complete documentation in a timely, accurate manner. Recognize the importance of data collected and the interpretation of that data.
- Execution of Product Hold and Release procedures.
- End of shift reporting including deviations and corrective actions.
- New product planning.
- Assist in transporting samples to lab and review of lab test results.
- Update forms and procedures.
Be able to proficiently use a Desktop/Laptop computer with programs such as:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Mail/Documents
Be able to train and use various internal programs such as:
- QA Studio
- Lab Information System
- 3M Clean Trace Data Trending Software
- Plant SPC/Blowmolding SPC
- Picasa 3
Be able to train and use various equipment such as:
- Foss for analyzing milk fat.
- Clean Trace for verifying equipment cleanliness.
- Magna Mike for measuring bottle wall thickness.
- Metal Detector
- Digital Camera
- pH Meter
- Rosa Reader
- Cell Phone
- Copy/Fax Machine
WORK SHIFT IS ON SECOND AND THIRD SHIFT.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Superior Dairy, 4719 Navarre Road S.W., Canton, OH 44706