A thriving Solon company is seeking Quality Inspectors.
temp to hire
• Perform quality support testing on production lines
• Troubleshoot quality related issues
• Coach production personnel regarding relevant quality topics
• Learn and become knowledgeable in test methods
• Document and communicate non-conformances as appropriate
• Maintain work area to high housekeeping and chemical hygiene standards
• Carry out all duties in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices
• Support and embrace the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant
• Know, understand, and enforce company policies and guidelines
• Ensure good documentation practices are followed to ensure traceability
• Fully support an interdependent safety culture and work proactively to accomplish the safety mission
• Work directly with production personnel to understand and report quality issues. Work with appropriate teams for their resolution
• Work with production personnel to define, validate, and optimize production line Quality Instructions
• Perform all other duties as assigned according to skills and abilities
• Administrative duties, including timely completion and filing of required paperwork, entry of results and decisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1-2 years quality or related experience preferred
• Excellent detail orientation
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to function well as part of a team and maintain regular attendance
• Willingness to work overtime on a volunteer, mandatory or short notice basis including weekends and extended shifts
Nice to have:
• Experience in a similar industry (Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Cosmetics, etc.)
• Knowledge of or experience with cGMP regulations
• Must be able to lift /or move 35lbs occasionally
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift
• Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, and computer equipment
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Mon through Friday 8a-4pm.
Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 500 W Aurora Rd Ste 130 Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions.