A.R.E. Accessories, LLC, a Truck Hero Company, is the leading fiberglass manufacturer of truck caps. Our team is currently seeking a Quality Inspector in Mt Eaton, Ohio on 1st shift. Our Mt Eaton plant is ONLY 15 miles from Massillon!
Primary Job Duties:
- Ensures product conformity at multiple stations throughout the shop.
- Verifies unit meets product specification sheet standards.
- Identify parts and location placement of components.
- Completely check entire unit for quality issues per documented best practices (work instructions).
- Properly document each unit into the data tracking database.
- Understand and apply the Quality Paint Standard as specified in the A.R.E. Quality Management System.
- Completes additional tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work required schedule (i.e. overtime, weekends).
The A.R.E. Difference:
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- 401(k) with Employer Matches
- Top Tier Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Onsite Medical Clinic
- Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
The physical demands include, but are not limited to requiring the employee to walk, stand, pull, push, lift and use repetitive motions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.