Butech Bliss, a world class designer and manufacturer of custom machinery for the metals industry, is seeking a well-qualified Quality Inspector. This position will assist the quality group in basic quality duties including but not limited to Inspection and disposition of discrepant product. This dynamic individual should have a high technical ability and experience using standard measuring equipment including micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Experience with fabricating, machining, and assembly, preferably within the machine-building industry.
- Solid understanding of tolerance and surface finish requirements for machined metal parts.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001-2008 or similar quality system a plus.
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of Corrective/Preventive Action including Root Cause Analysis a plus.
- Portable CMM training a plus.
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted