Butech Bliss, a world class designer and manufacturer of custom machinery for the metals industry, is seeking a well-qualified Quality Inspector/Technician. This position will assist the quality group in basic quality duties including but not limited to Inspection and disposition of discrepant product. This dynamic individual should have a high technical ability and experience using standard measuring equipment including micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Experience with fabricating, machining, and assembly, preferably within the machine-building industry.
- Solid understanding of tolerance and surface finish requirements for machined metal parts.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001-2008 or similar quality system a plus.
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of Corrective/Preventive Action including Root Cause Analysis a plus.
- Portable CMM training a plus.
- Should have general computer skills including some knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Butech Bliss offers an attractive starting salary and fringe benefit package including 401(K) with a company match, tuition reimbursement, paid medical insurance, paid life insurance, paid vacations and holidays as well as excellent opportunities for career growth.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted