Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. has EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES for disciplined, hardworking and safe drivers. We are eastern Ohio's largest independently-owned collection and disposal company. This job will allow you to be home daily and have quality family time while providing excellent benefits. Kimble offers a safety bonus of $1000 for safe drivers, paid out quarterly and an opportunity to earn up to 6 additional paid time off (PTO) days each year in addition to your vacation time for coming to work and performing in a safe manner.
There is the opportunity for overtime, as well as weekend and/or holiday work.
Minimum qualifications of this position include:
* Valid CDL driver's license with a clean driving record accompanied by 2 year's CDL experience.
* At least 21 years of age.
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. We offer 401k plan with company match, paid vacation, holidays, ability to earn paid time off, uniforms, safety bonus paid quarterly and a generous boot allowance.
Apply in person at one of our five locations:
1. 3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, OH 44622
2. 4217 Glenn Highway, Cambridge, OH 43725
3.1511 Shepler Church Ave SW, Canton, OH 44706
4.8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
5.2403 Chase Rd, Carrollton, OH 44615
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.