Roll Off Supervisor
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a regional leading provider of recycling and solid waste management service. We service customers in residential, commercial and industrial markets throughout eastern Ohio. We are looking for a Rolloff Supervisor for our Dover location.
This Rolloff Supervisor manages the daily roll off routes and driver performance ensuring safe, timely and cost effective delivery of services in accordance with Kimble practices and procedures and applicable regulations. This position understands Kimble Core Values and applies principles of Positive Leadership in supervision of drivers and helpers.
Directly responsible for the supervision of drivers and performance of daily operations. Greet drivers upon their arrival to the yard, perform tailgate and safety meetings. Conduct pre/post trip inspection audits, truck inspections, route observations, route efficiency analysis, interviews potential new hires, and plan routes and address special needs for the day. Communicate daily with the drivers making them part of the Kimble team.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and daily tracking including verifying logs, safety checks and roadside inspections.
- Will be responsible for managing assigned employees including discipline, counseling and conducting reviews
- Managing budgets and daily production
- Establish and maintain a clean, safe work environment and ensure compliance with company policies. Reinforce daily safe work practices and the delivery of safety meetings.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internal and external to the department.
- Ability to competently utilize a computer and use it effectively
- Must be organized!
Ideal candidate will have coaching/managing experience in the transportation/logistics industry. Must be insurable with our Insurance Company and able to pass a drug test and background check.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability, with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days, along with company paid uniforms and a generous boot allowance. This is a salary position.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.