The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales, marketing, and business development for the company. This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior level, industry experienced business development professional with significant experience selling facility and related services. The ideal candidate will have portable industry relationships that can be quickly converted to satisfied clients. The Sales Executive will have the opportunity to create and develop a sales and marketing process that aligns with the company’s desired marketplace approach and one that generates results supporting the company’s vision for growth.
Develop the sales and marketing plans for the company and generate new clients in Northeastern Ohio; other responsibilities inclusive of:
- Developing and executing a personal sales plan to develop new business opportunities in the janitorial division in target markets such as health care facilities, hospitality facilities, commercial office facilities, industrial facilities and education facilities.
- Working closely with senior company leadership team to develop a sales and marketing plan to assure that both the present and future market potential for the business is fully identified, pursued and developed.
- Meeting with clients to maintain relationships and to continue nurturing the relationship
- Working with the operations team to develop estimates for proposals and then preparing those proposals for presentation to the client
- Networking with the target market community through professional industry associations
- Being accountable for profitable sales growth and meeting targeted monthly and annual production goals
- Maintaining awareness in the development of sound marketing strategies, monitor industry trends, attend conferences and maintain focus on company growth objectives with a goal of maintaining/achieving a superior position in the industry
- Five years of experience in a sales role preferable in a building services industry such as HVAC, paving, or landscaping
- Proven track record of selling success
- Experience selling both self-performed and subcontracted services
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have solid existing target market relationships and customer relationships that are portable to this new opportunity and easily converted to clients
- Superior salesmanship and demonstrated ability to understand consumer behavior and its relationship to achieving customer solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels by virtue of professional competence, integrity and personal style
- An independent, driven, self-motivated, passionate professional who has an exceptional personal work ethic, personal presence and presentation skills
- Must be a consummate networker
- Estimating skills not required, but a plus
- Located in the North East, OH, area