Kimble Company is growing, and we are in need of a Second Shift Maintenance Supervisor for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. We are looking for an energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment with previous management experience. This individual will supervise the daily maintenance activities of the recycling center while ensuring operating procedures and excellent work standards are being met.
• Ensure maximum productivity and establish productivity improvement goals are met where needed.
• Interact with employees and Line leader to ensure efficiencies on the line and the transfer station
• Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and participate in the maintenance of the plant including repair and installation of all electronic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
• Maintain listing of repairs for all equipment requiring service.
• Maintain equipment, minimizing downtime and assuring safe operating condition for the waste disposal and recycling business units.
• Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and implements effective repair. Performs duties of other shop personnel as required.
• Oversee parts usage and replacement. Monitor status of parts orders for repairs and special projects.
• Demonstrate leadership that inspires cooperation and a team effort in the performance of responsibilities.
• Strong administrative ability to plan, direct and follow through on programs to repair and maintain all equipment.
• Good follow through ability in order to complete all projects and monitor employee performance and behavior.
Our new supervisor must be mechanically inclined and have a knowledge of OSHA, and other related state and federal regulations. We want this person to have strong written and oral communication skills and strong motivation and leadership skills.
Prior work experience:
• Previous Maintenance Shop experience and knowledge of what is required to run one efficiently and safely
• Previous recycling experience or related industry work a plus
• Previous production manufacturing experience a plus
• Previous supervisory experience and 5 + years in maintenance
• Prefer proficiency in Welding & Fabricating
• Mechanical, electronic, hydraulic and powered industrial vehicle work
• Prefer experience in OSHA and DOT
Please submit an application online or come see us in person:
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.