Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is searching for a talented Welder who is disciplined, hardworking and safe. We are eastern Ohio's largest independently-owned collection and disposal Company. We currently have an opening in our New Philadelphia shop for an individual who is an above average welder and fabricator. Kimble offers up to 10 days’ paid vacation time (prorated based on start date) along with the ability to earn up to 6 additional paid time off (PTO) days each year for coming to work and performing in a safe manner.
We are seeking a skilled welder to work independently fabricating and welding a variety of items associated with commercial trucks, industrial compactors and containers. This individual will be responsible for fabricating the necessary enclosures and loading devices during new compactor installations.
For consideration this applicant must possess outstanding fabricating and welding skills.
- Weld a variety of items associated with Class 8 commercial trucks
- Weld on industrial compactors
- Mig welding on container
- Interpret measurements
- Verify specifications of components and the equipment that it is being welded
- Ensure all parts are fitted and welded in properly
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications
- Cutting and joining metal parts for fabricating or repair
- Need to be able to read and understand blueprints and manuals
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the parts
- Lay out, positions, align, and fit components together
- Bolt, clamp, and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding
- Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead position
- Examine weld for bead size and other specifications
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torch, straightening press, and hand tools
- Repair broken or cracked parts, fill holes and strengthens metal as needed
- Maintain a record of all work completed and submit to Supervisor
- Must be able to keep up with all production requirements
Applicants possessing the following skills will be given priority consideration:
- High voltage electricity
- Hydraulic operations
- Class 8 truck maintenance
Must be able to supply your own set of basic hand tools set
Must successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Kimble Companies offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer 401k plan with company match, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Paid Time Off, a very generous boot allowance, Safety Bonus paid quarterly and uniforms.
Please apply online or come in and see us in person:
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, Ohio 44622
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.