SECURITY OFFICER – Part Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs protective work to safeguard buildings and ground; maintains traffic control and provides emergency assistance. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School Graduate or Equivalent.
2. Ohio Police Officer Training (OPOTA) training/certification or willingness to obtain IAHSS certification
within six months of employment.
3. Previous security experience preferred.
4. Basic computer/keyboard experience preferred.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to work well with people projecting a positive image for the
6. Excellent communication, organizational and detail skills including a keen sense of awareness and
attention to detail.
7. Ability to remain calm and function well in stressful situations.
8. Ability to stand or walk 50-75% of shift.
9. Ability to lift moderate - heavy weights.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.