Hartville Kitchen is family style restaurant and has been dedicated to creating Great Home-Style cooking since 1966. We love serving our customers and offering a great family dining experience.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced Servers to join the Hartville Kitchen Serving Staff in our fast-paced dining room. This is a part time position.
Hartville Kitchen offers a great working atmosphere, free food for your lunch break and shopping discounts are just some of the rewards for working at Hartville Kitchen.
Applicants must be available daytime, evening, weekends and holidays. We are closed on Sundays and Wednesdays.
If you have the following qualifications, we are looking to hear from you:
- Dedicated team player
- 18 years of age
- Strong work ethic
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Prepare hot and cold drinks for patrons.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, and enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Serve food or beverages to patron’s tables as required.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Demonstrates professionalism and a high level of customer service so that customers leave our restaurant with a positive image of our food and our restaurant.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters; take them to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming the carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, wraps, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.