We are seeking a qualified candidate to assist within our industrial sewing department. Number of hours scheduled will vary based on demand.
Job duties include:
- Laying out and cutting of materials.
- Other miscellaneous jobs as needed within the sewing department and occasionally within other departments of the business.
Other information about the position:
- Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime available but not required. Hours will vary based on demand.
- One week paid vacation after 12 months of employment and paid holidays after 6 months.
- 30 minute paid lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. and two 15 minute paid breaks at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- We reserve the right to ask for you to submit a drug test at any time from your hiring date if we have reasonable suspicion your job performance is being affected by an illicit substance.
- Smoking is permitted outside the building during your lunch period and break periods only.
- We are a small business so we do not provide extra benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, etc.
- Punctuality is very important as we have strict deadlines to adhere to.
- Periodic raises are given based on job performance and overall performance of the company. More information will be given on this during your interview.
- We will conduct a phone interview first and then call you back to schedule an in-person interview should we decide you might be a viable candidate.