Job Title: Shop Supervisor (Truck Shop)
Reports To: Service Manager (Truck Shop)
Hours of Work: varies
Direct Reports: Service Technicians
- Assign jobs. Check on status of repairs. All safety requirements are met. Monitor staff. (Importance 40%/Time Spent 30%)
- Provide outstanding customer service. (Importance 30%/Time Spent 40%)
- Open RO’s and prepare estimates as needed. (Importance 15%/Time Spent 15%)
- Work with service advisors and keep customers updated. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 10%)
- All other duties as assigned. (Importance 5%/Time Spent 5%)
- High school education or its equivalent is required. Vocational or associate’s degree in diesel engine repair or its equivalent is preferred.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Class A – CDL.
- Ability to walk up to ½ mile in all weather. Ability to climb into the cab of a truck. Ability to walk up and down stairs. Ability to bend, crouch, and lift up to 50 lb.
- Possess good time management, ability to prioritize, attention to detail, and intermediate computer skills.
- Have an understanding of cryogenic, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude and outside –the-box thinking.