- Reports to the Manager of Global Information Security.
- Coordinate information security initiatives across the organization globally
- Will have ownership of the global corporate identity access management (IAM) platform for a very secure 24X7 environment. Will have to maintain, support, and manage this, and continuously improve IAM Business Processes.
- Will implement and support network security, application security, threat intelligence and other information security initiatives.
- Will provide vision, planning, and global implementation of access controls required to protect the information assets of the organization, as well as information entrusted to the organization by third parties, all of which may be required by compliance obligations and/or adopted best practice.
- Understands the fundamental business activities performed by the organization and make appropriate network security recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the organization.
- Will need to stay informed about the latest developments in the security field, including threats towards the organization, tools, attack vectors, and cutting edge preventative measures.
Technical/Functional Skills sought after
- Experience one or more of the following areas: Federation, Enterprise Directory Architecture & Design, User Lifecycle Management, and Resource Provisioning
- Knowledge of cyber threat tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Experience with security tools, such as SEIM, Wireshark, NMAP, and Linux
- Experience with IAM design, development, deployment, and maintenance is desired
- Associate's degree with 6+ years information systems related experience or Bachelor's degree with 4+ years information systems related experience
- Secret Service Clearance with working knowledge of ITAR, EAR and DFARS regulations
- Security+, CISSP, CISM, HISP or SSCP information systems security certification
- 4+ years of technical experience with IAM technologies