We are seeking a confident TeleSales Specialist to help grow our industry-leading material testing equipment and testing services business. As a member of our National Sales team, you will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and expand sales opportunities. You will work by phone and email, to contact current and potential customers to explain our material testing services and products. After training, you may be asked to perform technical demonstrations to small audiences, consult with customers about their material testing needs and respond to customer questions. There may be occasional domestic travel. This is an excellent opportunity to join our company, to grow with us and share in our success.
Q-Lab Corporation is a global leader in providing material durability testing products and services. Since 1956, we have designed and manufactured laboratory test equipment including accelerated weathering testers, light stability testers, and corrosion testers to a wide variety of industries. In addition, we perform contract test services including both laboratory and natural exposure testing. We maintain a global presence with testing facilities located in Florida, Arizona and Germany with distribution facilities located in England and China. Our world-class corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Westlake, Ohio.
Key Responsibilities for our Technical Sales Representatives
- Pursue information requests received from industry ads, trade shows, internet web inquiries and other sources
- Engage in proactive outbound selling efforts via the telephone
- Must have the ability and desire to prospect for new customers, identify decision makers, and sell our products
- Give technical presentations at seminars and symposiums.
- Prepare quotations
- Edit, manage, and maintain database of existing and potential customers (CRM system).
- Attend Trade Shows
- Prepare reports of sales visits, trade shows, and seminars.
- Coordinate and conduct hands-on technical training at customer site.
- Follow-up with existing customers to confirm customer is satisfied with Q-Lab’s products and answer any technical questions.
- Advise customers on a variety of weather testing equipment to purchase, considering such factors as costs, space availability, and intended end-use application.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of industrial telesales experience (preferably in capital equipment)
- Engineering or Science related degree preferred
- Aptitude to understand, differentiate, and effectively talk about technical products
- Business acumen with critical problem solving skills
- Independent worker
- Responsible time management skills
- Professional sales skills
- Excellent phone skills and technical writing skills
- Solid math skills
- Organized and reliable with a professional demeanor
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Results driven
- Proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Fun, fast-moving, and friendly work atmosphere
- A big business footprint with a small business family culture
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package including a salary + bonus
- Vacation, Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Prescription and Life
- 2012, 2015.2016, 2017 Best Workplaces Award Winner (Cleveland, OH)
Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please respond by emailing your resume to Apply Now Button!