Looking for a hardworking, self-starter, organized individual
Must also be open to be trained to:
- Help perform preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs vehicles and equipment.
- Help perform inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment
- Help maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedure
- Help review and complete repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Will train mechanically inclined individual