FT – Mon – Friday
$18.00 - $20.00
Mojonnier Limited — visit us at www.MojonnierLTD.com
Are you a detail-oriented professional who can’t help but be thorough in all aspects of your job? Reporting to the Parts/Shipping Manager, your reliability is a given, and you thrive in an environment where you act independently with minimal oversight. In this position, you will be the jack of all trades in the warehouse and shipping area.
Mojonnier Ltd. is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate who is capable of supporting all duties associated with operating a parts operation from handling customer inquiries, orders and shipments to working with supplier on the entire reordering process.
Mojonnier Ltd. is a well-respected brand, supplying equipment to the beverage and dairy industries, and we are nearly 100 years strong. We are a privately owned, customer-first provider of equipment, parts and support services with an innovative technology-focused culture.
- Pull, prepare and ship orders in an accurate manner
- Process domestic and international orders
- Determine fast and efficient means of transport for custom orders
- Receive product and unload merchandise
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Organize space in the warehouse
- Perform cycle inventory counts
- Communicate with Sales and Technicians to assist with customer requests
- Self-starter, willing to learn, good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational abilities
- Experience with assemble helpful
- Able to communicate, build, and maintain positive working relationships with team peers, suppliers, and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- High school diploma required.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in some combination of parts administration, warehouse/shipping environment, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, and/or related fields.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of equal priority for on-time completion.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a small company with an innovative technology environment
- Fun, fast-moving, and casual work atmosphere.
- A big business footprint, but small business family culture.
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical benefits
Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org