Under direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Fabricator will be responsible for fabricate forms, jigs or other miscellaneous items. Will participate in form setups as necessary.
- Measure, position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Read blueprints and/or required company production orders and to determine what the job specifications as well as those requirements needed to complete the fabrication project
- High school diploma or GED;
- Must be proficient using a tape measurer;
- 1-3 years of welding experience or training.
- Knowledge of hydraulic valves and systems preferred.