OMNI Orthopaedics continues to grow and expand in our services and in serving our community. With more than thirty years experience providing orthopaedic care to the Stark County area, our physicians offer evaluation and patient-centered treatment of orthopaedic conditions for people of all ages. From evaluation to rehabilitation, come and join our team and start your career with us!!
OMNI is seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
- ARRT Certification / Ohio License
- Digital X-ray experience
- Electronic Medical Records experience preferred
- Flexibility in hours: Day Shift
- Reliable transportation for travel to satellite facilities as needed
The individual we are seeking will also be trained in the following:
- The application of Casts and Splints
- The Application of Durable Medical Equipment
- Medical assisting functions
- Assisting Physicians in various procedures
- Sterilization of equipment
Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: reaching, handling/fingering; frequent standing, sitting, walking, balancing, stooping/bending, kneeling, crouching/squatting; frequently assist in lifting and transferring of patients. Must be able to maintain 100% productivity without direct supervision.
- Caring work environment
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Response to qualified candidates only
If you meet these qualifications you could be a valuable asset to our team!! No telephone calls accepted. Resumes accepted via Stark Jobs or U.S. Mail.
4760 Belpar Street NW
Canton, OH 44718