Are you looking for a career with a successful, local organization?
Credit unions serve their local community and they invest their time, people, and resources to make their community a better place. At CSE, we aim to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. We strive to maintain an environment where everyone wants to bank and work.
Do you have amazing customer service skills and do you love to help others? CSE Federal Credit Union is looking for professional, driven individuals to serve in a fast-paced Solutions Department as a Collection Representative.
As a Collection Representative, you will work with members whom have become delinquent on their accounts. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with members while learning the reasons for delinquency and assist them in developing sound financial practices. You’ll work to understand member needs, their journey and advocate for them.
Your day might include:
- Working with members to understand their reasons for delinquency and to assist them in developing plans to bring accounts to a current status
- Meeting members where they’re at: conveying complex information in a way they understand
- Creating a positive and low-effort experience for each member
- Troubleshooting, as needed
- Meeting/exceeding your department goals, while always keeping the member’s best interest front and center
- Rolling with change in a dynamic atmosphere
- Working with Windows PC and multiple web-based applications
What you must bring to the team:
- Previous collection experience with knowledge of collection procedures, laws and regulations is required.
- One (1) year minimum high-caliber customer service experience in a credit union or other relative financial institution is preferred.
- A passion for delivering top-notch service
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills: courteous, professional, friendly, empathetic, level-headed and composed
- Ability to use open-ended questions to obtain information to be able to present, explain and refer products and services to meet the needs of members
- You share our values of serving our community
All candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation/sick time.
To join our team, Use the Apply Now Button. No phone calls please.
CSE Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.