Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. some overtime required.
- Full benefits package includes company provided health and disability insurance, paid vacation, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company match.
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience and skill level
- 3 to 5 years fabricating experience
- Capability to read blue prints
- Mig welding required for stainless steel
- Tig welding
- Metal brazing/welding/soldering/air arcing experience a plus but not required
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with co-workers and management
- Overhead crane experience
Duties include but not limited to:
- Reading work orders & pulling parts for assembly
- Reading measuring tools (tape measure)
- Use of basic hand tools for assembly
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Room for advancement for the person that is detail oriented & wants to grow with the company. Looking for that "Go Getter"