Industrial Maintenance Specialist
Gregory Galvanizing & Metal Processing, a longstanding and growing Canton company, has an outstanding opportunity for a Maintenance Specialist.
Experience in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred. The ability to troubleshoot and repair 480 volt, 3 phase and control circuits, DC crane control knowledge, read electrical schematics as well as light welding and burning experience is a plus.
Must be able to work afternoon or midnight shift!
We offer an excellent wage/benefit package, and a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment.
Benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Discretionary profit-sharing bonus program
Apply online at www.gregorycorp.com
or submit a resume, including salary requirement, through the link in this ad.